Lash Like A Boss Guide
First things first!
- Take lashes gently out of the tray by sliding the lashes down with your thumb and forefinger.
- Flex the band of the lashes a bit to make it flexible and easier to apply the first time.
- Use your tweezers to line up and measure the lash band to your lash line.
- If there is any excess length, trim from the outside end of the lash. This will ensure you keep the shape.
- Apply adhesive to the rim of the band and wait 20-30 seconds before applying lashes.
- Look down into a mirror to see where your placing the lashes and adjust to your liking.
- Once they are on, fix them so they are comfortable and press the lashes into your lash line for a seamless finish.
Tah Dah! That’s it! Keep practicing this technique and I can guarantee you that lash application will be a breeze!
What other topics do you want to see us cover? Let us know!