Lash Types and Complementary Eye Shapes
- Deep Set Eyes- Lash Recommendations- Belladonna, Madam
You want to avoid lashes that make your eye look deeper, so lashes that are longer in the middle, would be amazing on this eye shape!
- Heavy Lid- Lash Recommendations- Princess, Madam
You want to stay away from lashes that are too heavy, stick with lighter lashes that still have some volume.
- Hooded Eyes- Lash Recommendation-Belle, LaBelle
Wearing lashes that are wispy will take the attention away from the eyelids and make the lashes the focus.
- Up Turned Eyes-Lash Recommendation- Diva and Posh
You want to stick to lashes that are have even volume throughout the lashes. They will make your eye appear more almond. If you want to accentuate your slanted eyes, then choose lashes that are flared on the ends, for a more exotic look.
- Round Eyes- Lash Recommendation-Dame, Dreamer
Try wearing lashes that are winged out to make your eyes appear almond shaped.
- Close Set Eyes-Lash Recommendation- Queen, Belladonna
You want to stay away from lashes that are winged on the ends and choose lashes that are longer in the middle or evenly tapped throughout
- Wide Set Eyes- Lash Recommendation- Madam, Tootsie
Same as the above, when you have wide set eyes, you want to stay away from lashes that are winged out and choose lashes that are longer in the middle or even throughout.
I hope this was helpful is choosing lashes that would look amazing on you!
Click here to check out these styles!